Friday, June 20, 2008

The mess that is....


...oh where to begin....


My house....my schedule...my work habits....oh my!!!


You couldn't tell by looking...but, I really do prefer a clean house! I would like to blame it on my grandchildren...but, really...it's me! I have stacks of old mail...(almost all of it could be just thrown away)...lots of 'memorabilia' (I'm keeping these)...baskets of 'things I might need someday'...I could go on and on!

If I just toss the mail and the 'things I might someday need'...I'd get rid of 50% of the clutter that is my home!


Then there's my schedule...


I haven't been able to go to bed before 5-5:30 am (usually more like 6-6:30) for more than two years...so that means I don't get up until 1-1:30---and the grandkids come at 2:30. I can't really get to work until well after 10 pm. (and if I've had a busy day...well I don't get much done on those days.)


My work habits...


...I try to work on new pieces everyday. Too often I spend hours and hours on a piece that just doesn't turn out..then, I try to work twice as hard the next day.....and....well,... that's not working out.
I hope I don't have to take a 'working vacation' to establish some better work habits...but, we'll see.

No comments: