Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Day AFTER June 18th...

I wasn't sure how yesterday would go...I thought about a lot of things I could probably do to keep myself and my mind busy..finally, I just decided to 'let the day be what it would be'...

Ryan was supposed to take Jaime and I shopping...he was sick. But, we did rope Patrick into taking us out....(I really need to get a car...)




In all of the years and years of shopping I have done....I had NEVER been inside a Sam's Club! Really...NEVER! With six children you would have thought my husband and I would have been first in line...but..no...we always had our favorite grocery stores, pharmacies, gas stations...and so on. And, we were both very loyal to our 'favorites'.



I digress...back to our shopping trip...who knew what was available at Sam's...bubble wrap for half of what we've been paying (for the exact same quality)...same with tape...just our shipping supplies savings more than paid for a year's membership...really...who knew??? Probably everybody..but me!

I can't say that I had a GREAT day...but, I did go somewhere I'd never been before...

No comments: