Sunday, June 8, 2008

An experiment...



I do enjoy writing my blogs (though I may not be the best or most interesting writer in the world...I do try)...I also enjoy reading other blogs. I have to be careful though, or I could spend a great amount of time (that I can't really afford to spend) reading blogs. I even tend to go to the archives, to find out more about the writers of the blogs I am most enamoured with.
After several years of writing...yes, I do have several blogs...I have decided to experiment with 'structure'....and...I've decided to use this blog for the experiment. We'll give it a month or so and see how it goes. If I like how it works out, I may expand it to my other blogs as well.
I will begin this new 'structured' experiment with tomorrow's post....'This week at CMZ Art'

No comments: