Friday, June 27, 2008

I Want A Maltipoo...

Who wouldn't want one of these adorable little love muffins...I mean, really, they are about as cute as a bug's ear...don't you think?
I can't have one...I'm a renter and my landlord says...'absolutely not'...but, I still want one...and ..one day....

"MaltiPoos are a maltese-poodle cross breed and very loving and gentle.
Maltipoos are very people oriented and want to be with you all the time. They will even sleep with you, if you let them!
'
I realize these statements are direct from the breeder...yes, I have it marked as a favorite in my IE.


My first introduction to this breed was during one of my husband's hospital stays. Occasionally there are some folks who bring pets into the hospital, as a therapy of sorts for the patients. While my husband thought the little guy was cute and all that...I was instantly 'in love'.

The dog was several years old but no bigger than a young puppy...it was absolutely docile and loving, without doing the licking thing that so many breeds tend to do. I don't mind an occasional lick, mind you, but I don't want to be molested by my pet, either. It just seemed the 'perfect fit' for me...small enough to almost fit in my pocket, docile and gentle without being nervous and skittish. I'm not sure if they bark or not, I am sure this particular pet must have had some training, or something, to be able to come into the hospital and remain so quiet.


Anyway...I made list of my favorite things..and this little guy is toward the top....isn't he just adorable!!!!!!!!!

No comments: