Friday, July 18, 2008

Too much excitement....

We had such a day yesterday. Of course, it was raining...my youngest son started a new 'old' job...(he went back to a company he'd been with for several years)...his visiting girlfriend was 'dog sitting' for his oldest sister's dog...she took him outside (he really had to "go") and when they came back in...her wet shoes slipped on the basement steps...and she fell down them:(

We had two firetrucks and an ambulance parked in front of the house for well over an hour...she broke her ankle in two places:((

I'm not sure if she is going to have to have surgery or not...they have to wait a bit to find out.

Since I was in the middle of getting my shipping done, when the accident happened...I've been up all night working....I'm Exhausted!!!

No comments: