Thursday, July 10, 2008

Out and about...

I was sooo tired yesterday! Jaime and I had so many errands to run..grocery shopping to do..supplies to purchase..etc. And, we had to bring the grandbabies with...whew!

They are pretty well behaved when we go out..but, they are three and four...and putting them in the same grocery cart...well...maybe not such a good idea. Truly, they do enjoy each other's company..even in such close quarters..but, it is a bit distracting and I forgot a whole bunch of things.

I'm just going to have to do without them this week.

In their defense...we did do our supply shopping first...so they were ready to go home long before we went to the grocery store.

I think we'll do our supply shopping separate from our grocery shopping from now on:)

2 comments:

~Babs said...

Hi there,
I saw your work on Etsy, and followed you here.
Very interesting blog, and admirable life!
Love your digital dandelions!
~Babs

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

Thanks so much! I do appreciate your comments and your interest.
Charlene