Sunday, July 20, 2008

For the Most Part....


...I had a productive Saturday.


I didn't paint anything...but, that was a good thing.


Last week wasn't my best...it was just one small crisis after another...I won't even go into everything that transpired! So, I had planned...as I do every week...to do all of this painting on Saturday...my one day of the week that I am mostly left to myself.


I realized that there is a reason that I haven't been as productive as I want to be. I've always been a bit of a 'rebel'...I've always resisted being 'told what to do'...even if I am the one telling myself what I need to do.


So...to put all of the pressure of 'producing something worthwhile' on my Saturdays...just isn't working.


I decided to take the 'pressure' off and just rationalize everything I have going on and how best to accomplish everything in a reasonable time frame. I have a good feeling that I am going to be able to create waaaay more pieces, with a lot less stress and self-expectations!
I've got some 'news'...but, I'll save that for tomorrow's post!

No comments: