Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Shipping issues...

My week hasn't gotten off to a very good start...
I've been sick for about a week now
and still managed to get most everything done.
Then we had a bit of a family 'emergency'
a bit of a set back.
But, the real 'kicker' has been my
internet connectivity issues...I haven't been able
to get all of my shipping done
and it is 'driving me crazy'.
I am very prompt at my shipping.
My policy is 3 to 4 days after receiving cleared payment...
I have often had my packages finished and ready
to go the SAME day of the purchase...
but usually it is more like 1 to 2 days...
with everything that has happened...
I'm looking at close to a week for some of the items..
I am really NOT liking that.
I will have everything out by 8/14
one way or the other!

No comments: