Sunday, August 24, 2008

A new shop...


I know there are quite a few Etsy Shops that
feature the little tile pendants..
now..there's soon to be another!
A couple of my children and I
decided to do some
simple art pendants and
open a new
It's one of the things that have kept us
so very busy this past week,
while not really adding much to our
current shops.
In this shop we will offer..
Scrabble Tile Pendants
Glass Tile Pendants
Bamboo Pendants
Clay Tile Pendants
...we may add a few other types as well.
We have some of all of these pendants, with the exception of the bamboo.
We just got it in today.
The ornate style art pendant pieces, that I have been
offering in my CMZ Art Etsy Shop, will not be
included in the Pendants Plus shop.
I will continue to list those types of pendants in my CMZ Art Shop.
Note--We had hoped to have the first pendants in the new shop on Sunday (the 25th)
...it didn't happen!
We're still not quite finished with them...
(so we've moved the 'grand opening' back a week!)

1 comment:

Kayell Arts said...

These are so cute... I totally want the OWL one... I'm heading over to Etsy right now!!!!