Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Getting ready for the fall season.



This will be my first 'fall' on Etsy...so I can't be 100% sure of what to expect... but ...in my previous four years of selling art online...every fall season has been the same...busy, busy, busy!

So, I'm going into this season...with this same mindset. I would much prefer to have more than I need, than to continually try to play 'catch-up'......that just never seems to work out well for me.


I've got a lot..lot..lot of new pendants in the works.


I'm working on some new original digital pieces....a few of which will be, 'one-of-a-kind' digital original paintings...meaning...only one print will be made and sold.


And...there's much, much more in the works.


(I think we may be having a bit of a 'cool' spell --- meaning it's not 95 degrees in my house at the moment...so I mean to make the most of this time. I'm staying busy..busy.)

No comments: