Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pay At The Pump!!

I am pretty 'old school'...
when I purchase gas, I like to go inside and pay cash...
well.....
I finally decided to 'come into the 21st Century
and pay at the pump...
oh my gosh...
what a mistake!!!
Little did I know that they would take an extra $90.00
yes...that's right....NINETY Dollars...!!!
out of my account!
I bought $20.00 worth of gas
and it cost me $110.00!
To top it off...there were no signs stating this as their practice...
and the receipt I got...only said $20.00.
I found this out at the grocery store...when my card was rejected...
It's taken me four days...I finally got my money back...
but, in the meantime
I can't tell you how messed up my finances are!!
I am soooo upset about it!
I did learn one thing from this mess though....
'change isn't all it's cracked up to be'
I'll stick with my own
tried and true ways of doing things.

No comments: