'tag' game...but, I've been 'tagged' by Jerry,
who is simply delightful and whose blog
I thoroughly enjoy reading,
and decided to give it a go.
The point is...to list 8 things that
few, if any, people know about me..
wow...that's a tough one..I'm a pretty open person
to the people I am closest to..
and those are the people who mostly read this blog..
but...in case any of them don't already know..
(Ooops! I hadn't finished my blog before it published
sorry 'bout that)
1. I watch the LOGO program...'Sordid Lives'
I get a little 'uncomfortable' with some of the scenes...but the show makes me laugh.
I didn't know they even had a gay channel...but, I'm not here to judge.
2. I have never...for as long as I can remember...been able to sleep
on the right side of the bed.
3. I pile up the pillows on the right side of the bed, every night,
so that it feels like my husband is still there beside me.
4. I sometimes like to eat...candy cigarettes.
Ummmm...give me that sugar!
5. I believe that 'one day' I really will "hit the lottery"
6. I have just begun writing articles...I'll have
to write more about that, as soon as I am published.
7. I still want to write and illustrate children's books.
8. I still want to write and illustration a comic strip.
No...nothing too revealing here...but, it's all I could think of!
As for tagging....well...whoever wants to
write a post about their
8 things nobody knows....take it from here!