Sunday, December 7, 2008

I feel the need...


I get so many folks trying to reach me
during the hours that I am still in bed, that
I feel the need to let folks know what my
really 'whacked out' schedule is.
Since I have my fingers in far tooo many pots,
I have found that the schedule that works best for me is...
work until about 6 or 7 every morning...
go to bed..
get about around 2 or 3 every afternoon...
and then get on with my day.
I sometimes get two or three emails in a row...with times like
9:30 am...11:00 am...and so on.
I'm really not ignoring or avoiding anyone...I'm just not up yet!
The 'graveyard shift' just works best for me.
I can work...pretty much non-stop during that time
without a lot of interruption.
I don't necessarily like those hours...for sure...they just
seem to be my best hours for productivity taking
all things into consideration.
Hopefully, this clears up any questions people have
as to my hours of availability.
Once I can sift through the things that work
and those that don't...I'm really hoping to kick those hours
back.
I'd rather go to bed about 3 or 4 and get up around 11. I really
do miss the sunshine!

No comments: