Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wishing You a Very Happy Thanksgiving.


I do have sooo much to be grateful for and sometimes it takes a day, like Thanksgiving, to remind me.

I am thankful for...

+being married to the same man for 35 years, though he is gone he gave me the best 35 years of my life...

+having the children that I do, each one of them is a true blessing...

+having the grandchildren I have, each with their own individual little personality, with so much love for their families, it's hard not to fall deeply, madly in love with each one...

+that my married children have been blessed to have the spouses they have, each one 'perfect' for that particular child....

+having the gift of creativity, it really helps during the majorly bad times, and with entertaining the youngest of the grandbabies...

+the fortitude to keep on keeping on, even during the most trying times...

+a most blessed life! It has been a truly GREAT one!!!

For these things and so much, much more...I give thanks!!!



No comments: