Saturday, November 3, 2007

It Needs Repair


This is an ACEO Print (with some handpainted embellishments) of my original ACEO painting,' It Needs Repair'.
The original has been sold.
This is a Limited Edition ACEO print of only 25.
This hand embellished print measures 2.5 x 3.5 inches and is printed with archival inks on heavyweight archival paper.
I have titled, signed, numbered and dated the back of the print.
The ACEO print comes in a plastic trading card sleeve for added protection.
!**************************************
ACEO (Art Cards, Editions and Originals) are highly collectible miniature works of art, created in a wide variety of media.
They can be originals or prints as long as they measure 3.5 x 2.5 inches.
**************************************
About the Artist:
Charlene Murray Zatloukal...a self taught artist whose paintings can be found in corporate and private collections worldwide. Painting styles include abstract, pop surrealism, Tuscan, and others.
"I consider myself multi-dimensional, which is reflected in my art and my styles."
"I paint 'possibilities' and 'impossibilities'... 'dreams and nightmares'... 'what is and what might be.'"

No comments: