Saturday, November 3, 2007

Contemplating Life


Title = "CONTEMPLATING LIFE"


Dimensions = 10" x 10 x 3/4"


Medium = Oils and Acrylic


Original and unique...directly from my studio...not a print or giclee.


Signed and dated by the artist on back of painting.


High quality gallery wrapped canvas wrapped around stretcher bars, with staples free sides.
Finished with a protective coat of high gloss varnishThe sides are painted black so framing is not required unless desired. (Shown framed in one picture, for example only. Frame is not included with purchase.)


High End Upscale Artwork from an established highly collected artist.


About the Artist:
Charlene Murray Zatloukal...a self taught artist whose paintings can be found in corporate and private collections worldwide. Painting styles include abstract, pop surrealism, Tuscan, and others.
"I consider myself multi-dimensional, which is reflected in my art and my styles."


"I paint 'possibilities' and 'impossibilities'... 'dreams and nightmares'... 'what is and what might be.'" Want to more of my paintings.... check it out at

http://www.cmzart.etsy.com


No comments: