Saturday, November 8, 2008

What to do..what to do?


I have so much I need to do in the next few weeks.
I decided to do a new version of
'Rosa Sat'
This one is a print that I put into the
I'm selling so many of this buttons from my
that I decided to offer prints in Pendants Plus.
We'll see how that goes.
Of my three Zazzle Shops
my CMZ Art shop is getting the most
visitors and selling the most merchandise.
So...I need to spend a few days and get as many items
put together as possible, so that it is still in time
for the Christmas Shopping Season.
In the meantime...I really need to get
some new paintings, prints and 'tiny treasures'
ready to put into my CMZ Art Etsy Shop.
I plan to post all of the new items,
from all of the CMZ Art 'outlets',
in my CMZ Art Squidoo lens, as well as here in this blog.
So, please visit often. I'll be listing items
frequently
and I'll post the updates, as I list the items.

No comments: