Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's November....Already!!!


It's hard to believe that it is already
November...
I think I say that every month. But, I really can't
believe how fast time flies.
We set our clocks back tonight...hopefully that will help
me get to bed at an earlier hour...maybe...
I haven't spent much time creating new pieces for the
because, well...truth be told...I've been having a little
'artist's block'.
I was all set to do some painting or some digital creating
this week-end....guess what....I'm not over it yet!
In the meantime...
I have been having some fun on Squidoo...
I've written a lens on
it still needs some work
and it's a fun page to write...so I will be adding some new
quizzes every so often.
Pop on over and see what you think...
I need to try to figure out how
to put on an interactive quiz...
that sounds like fun!
I've also written a lens on
and one on
This has been
just what I need to just
kick back and relax!
Maybe it will loosen up those
creative juices that are
temporarily stuck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just had a chance to check out your Squidoo pages - I didn't know they were so factful!!! =)

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

So glad you checked those out. They are a lot of fun to do..I really enjoy doing something a little different!