Friday, November 28, 2008

Nintendo Wii

I hope everyone had as good a Thanksgiving Day
as my family did.
We had a wonderful 'feast'...everyone was
responsible to bring certain items
so it didn't all fall on one person...(me).
I didn't even do the Turkey this year
yay!!
We have always...always played family games
on Holidays...but, as the grandbabies get
older, they don't really like being
relegated to 'kid games'...and it usually creates
something of a fuss.
So, this year, my oldest daughter
decided to bring over her
Nintendo Wii...
I am 'hooked on golf'... and it's okay
that I couldn't figure out the controller
and came in last every time...
I don't play with these games...so I didn't expect
to do well.
But...I really did enjoy it!



And...oh my gosh....
I see that they have
'Mini-Golf' for Wii...
oh...I am going to have
to get that game for
our Christmas get togethers!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee! It WAS fun, wasn't it?!?! =)