Friday, September 5, 2008

This Long Week-End...






I've got another long week-end


hopefully,


this time,


I'll get lots done.




I have got two


NEW


paintings finished!


They're very..very different from


anything I've done before..and I'm quite excited


to get them listed. But, I'm not sure if I will hold off


until I get two or three more finished...then list them all at once...we'll see!




And...jewelry...we're still working on those pieces...I've got some


new art designs that I'd like to include with this batch.


I'm hoping I can start listing

some of these items in the Shop
over the week-end.



And...just for Becky...

sorry that my memory is about a milli-second long..

I was going to show you this piece and forgot...

but, here it is...before I forget again:)

No comments: