Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Clean House...A Happy Spirit

It has been an interesting few weeks.


I took yesterday...to do as I pleased......how wonderful was that!!! I actually took the time to play some 'hearts' online! That was sooooo relaxing!!

And, I finally got some house cleaning done, which has improved my spirits so MUCH!!!

There's just 'something' about trying to do ANYTHING in a dirty house...I've never been able to do it in the past...I'm not sure how in the world I was able to get anything done in 'filth'.


Now, I'm not talking garbage from floor to ceiling filth, mind you, but those weird little 'dust bunnies' that you have no earthly idea where in the world they come from...and just what it is they are made from...for sure.

I could sit in my chair and see some under one of the end tables...absolutely drove me crazy.







I guess I was 'testing' myself to see how long it would take before I either...went over the deep end or cleaned my house...luckily, I cleaned my house...but, I 'lasted' a good long while before 'giving in'.



Anyway...having a clean house does so much for the spirit...and helps change the negatives to positives...I guess I'm going to have to take time, on a regular basis, to keep it that way:}

No comments: