Friday, September 26, 2008

I will miss the 'mess makers'...


...but not the messes they make!
This is Simon and Ava.
They're my youngest grandbabies...now (almost) 5 and 3.
They've spent almost every week-day afternoon with me for over a year now...
so their parents could both work.
This is 'mommy's' last day at her current job...she's taking a different job..
so she can spend more time with her 'babies'!
I'm a little sad...that I won't have them everyday...but, I'm very happy
that they'll be able to spend more time with their parents.
These years are so precious..and fleeting..that it's important for all of them
to spend as much time together as possible.
I'll still see them often...but, now I'll have more time
to spend on...painting..creating..'taking care of business'...and I desperately need
to do this!
This will also free Jaime up to be able to do the same!
I said 'change gonna come'...well..it has begun!
I've start listing brand new pieces
already this week...
and I'm in the process of retiring many...many
of the pieces I've had in the shop...
to make room!

No comments: