Thursday, February 5, 2009

What's next...

I have been considering what,
exactly...I should do with my CMZ Art Etsy Shop.
I've finally decided.
Now, I have to make a decision
whether to 'put the shop' on vacation
for a month or so...
or just leave is...
and make all the changes
when I'm ready.
Oh Lordy...I do hate indecision!
I've decided that I will the 15th
of the month, what I'll do...
in the meantime I'll just say...
the pieces that are
currently in the shop
will only be available
for a short time.
When I close the shop...
for 'rennovation'
I won't be relisting anything that
is currently on
when it reopens.

No comments: