Sunday, June 27, 2010

Keds Shoes PLUS My Art


I'm not sure who decided it would be a good
idea to let ordinary folks like myself
apply their own art and design to a pair of Keds' Shoes
but I think it is 
brilliant!

I LOVE my Shoe designs on Zazzle
and plan on getting me a couple pair here soon.
I want to have them to wear during the upcoming
art and craft show season.

I really really need to spend, at least one whole day...
doing nothing but designing
Keds' shoes.

They're pricey...but soooo cool!

3 comments:

The Words Crafter said...

Oh, they are cute! They would have to be for a very special occasion...

cArLa said...

oh my goodness. i love these!!! my favorite is the last one... i think YOU are brilliant! what a perfect pairing!

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

I wished I had thought about it in time...I soooo would have gotten a pair to wear over the 4th...kind of 'show them off' to extended family!