Monday, November 2, 2009

Bring Back Meerkat Manor


I am not sure how I ever got
'hooked'
on this show.
But I did....so much so
that I started recording all of the
re-runs weekday afternoons.
I've probably watched the first couple of seasons
five or six times.
This morning I was watching a couple
of squirrels romping in my backyard
and got to thinking about the meerkats.
So...I went out to find out the 'status' of any future shows
and found this petition.
It seems that the Animal Planet has cancelled the
show....for what reason I'm not sure...but, I can't
get into any of the other shows they have on....
the way they studied the meerkat families was quite
fascinating and I'd really like to see more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting the Bring Back Meerkat Manor petition link. Animal Planet has a new direction in its programming. The target is a much younger, male oriented demographic that prefers more violent content.

Art by Darla Kay said...

I have never seen this show, but I love the picture! So very cute!