After three years at the same 'address'...
I've decided to move the ZOAgroup
I'll give more details, right here,
on this post,
once I have
the new site...
up and running!
It's a 'work in progress'
but I finally settled on where to
place our website...
for now..I want to go with the
I'm not sure how long it will take
for the ZOAgroup.com domain
to become available again..
but, we'll try to hold out until we can
get our domain...for some reason
I am not able to transfer it...
...another reason I don't want to stay with the