Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A brief note...

I'm finally back to work
on some new textured acrylic paintings
and some regular acrylic paintings.
For some reason, I enjoy working
on more than one painting
at a time. I tend to get 'side-tracked' while
waiting for paint to dry and this way,
I can just set one aside and pick up another.
Hopefully I'll be able to have
several ready to put into the shop
this week-end.
Jaime and I have planned a new
line of fine art pendants
that we are both quite excited about.
We want to have them
ready by month's end
if all goes according to plans.
has a new look
and new merchandise.
I will have lots of new items
in the coming weeks,
including,
Birthday Greetings,
Valentines,
Easter,
Mother's Day and much...much more!
Drop in and check it
out sometime.

No comments: