Sunday, September 13, 2009

Trying to get 'back on track'


It's been a week since the FAIR
and I'm still playing 'catch up'...
My email inbox is still crammed full and I'm
slowly getting everything answered and/or deleted..
(I tend to get far too much 'junk' email. )

I've got two commissioned paintings in the works...
a ton of new ideas for paintings...
and another show coming up in early October.

Our sales were good enough at the Fair
that I'm going to have to do quite a bit of work...
especially on Art Pendants...
to get ready for the next show.

So...not too much R&R for me...
and to 'top it off'...
I've had a persistent gas leak
that have caused us to have to 'evacuate' my home
three times in the past three days...

I "think" (fingers crossed) it might finally be fixed!

No comments: