Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Some much needed R&R


The Fair is now History...
and
as exhausting as it was...
it was truly a great experience.

We had so much 'input' from thousands
of people who came through in the course of eleven days...
and almost all of the 'input' was very positive.

Oh sure...you had a small handful that just
do not understand art...
and said as much...
but...I was very pleased at the reaction of the majority...
and the sales were nice too!

So now...I am taking a couple of days for some
much needed R&R...
at least I'm going to try.

We've got another show
October 10th and 11th...
and our inventory is majorly depleted.

We left the show with 7 or 8 pendants...
I sold almost all of my Fairy Tale Art Dolls...
and we sold a lot of postcards and prints...
as well as a few paintings
and some art boxes.

With the upcoming shows...I will include more of the
Seasonal Art Dolls....
we'll need a lot more of the pendants...
and maybe not as many paintings...
(only because those are hard to transport and our display area is quite limited.)

All in all
we had a very good show...
and still have four more to go!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: