Sunday, October 19, 2008

Not quite yet...

I had hoped I would get my cards and envelopes
all done so that I could get them listed...
no such luck!
Actually...I spent yesterday..mostly 'exhausted'.
I really didn't do much of anything!
Whenever I get like that...
it's time to take a few days to
renew and refresh!
So...the cards and envelopes...and anything else I might do..
will have to wait a few more days.
Sorry...I should have waited until they
were ready before I said anything...
hopefully...I'll wait
next time:)

2 comments:

Annabelle said...

I have days like you and the best medicine is taking some time out and spending it amongst the family and other passions of creativity and then you feel re- energized .Luv your art and the cards are gorgeous.
I too have a dark side and a bright side to my writing and art and only look at it as being more in tuned to our surroundings, more vigilant on capturing the beauty, weather sad or joyful. There is beauty in everything.

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word "happiness" would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better to take things as they come along with patience and equanimity.”

Carl Gustav Jung

I thought you might like to read a past post I wrote which may shed light on us artists with a dark and bright side to our art.Nice to have met you.

Annabelle

http://pastoraldreams.blogspot.com/2007/02/other-side-of-happiness_25.html

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment! I will drop in and see the post you have mentioned!
Thanks again!
Charlene