Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Am Slowly Learning


I am slowly learning
how to swim with the 'big fish'...
I'm still a little 'minnow' mind you...
but I am learning.
Taking the past couple of weeks
to do a lot..lot..lot of research
has led me back to doing
what I've always enjoyed...
'a little of this and a little of that'.
I don't think I could have ever
done assembly line work...
doing the same thing over and over and over..
and
whatever it is that I do..
when it gets to that point, I find myself
unwittingly, 'rebelling'.
So it is with my art...
when I get to the point that
I just can't think of anything to create....I have
to 'step away'.
And..I did!
I haven't created anything new in a couple of weeks.
Now...I'm ready once again
to spend a few days
on some new art pieces...
paintings..
digital originals..
and some new print packets
as well as my Holiday card packets.
I'll be listing some new things
in the shop
the beginning of next week!
In the meantime
check out the new merchandise
I've put in my CMZ Zazzle Shop.

No comments: