Saturday, March 8, 2008

Chicken Noodle Soup

This is my newest piece in my CMZart Etsy Shop.

I really do like it!
It's only 9.99 plus shipping.
You can now purchase it directly from me by clicking the button below.







I've been working more in the different digital programs on my computer and

this is one of the pieces I completed. I especially like the childlike art work of

the piece, as I think it makes the piece just that much more charming.

This is another brand new, digital art print, that I have in the shop.
I love the saying,
"My Life Is My Message"
attributed to Ghandi.
Both pieces are very affordable as I decided to leave these pieces as Open Edition prints, rather than Limited Editions.
I'm working on several more of the digital art pieces,
some fine art...others whimsical and sweet!

No comments: