Friday, February 22, 2008

Some changes in CMZart Etsy




I have recently changed my accepted payment policy, in both of my Etsy Shops, to accept PayPal payments only.


By doing this, it safeguards my collectors - because of PayPal buyer safety policies.

It also safeguards me, as it provides a way to track all of my US shipping. (I'm still at the mercy of the postal system to get my International ACEO and print shipments safely to their destinations...in order to keep my shipping prices down, I send these First Class Mail in regular envelopes.)


For stretched canvas paintings, I will be able to track to all locations, as I send those via USPS Priority Mail.


This will not affect those collectors who have made pre-arranged payment methods.


Since I have to work from my home and I seldom leave it, I am unable to take packages to the Post Office in order to purchase delivery confirmation, which provide tracking numbers for non PayPal purchases.

I had hoped that I would be able to accept money orders and checks, but this is just not working out for me and is more difficult on my collectors. For those who do not have PayPal, contact me before purchase and we will see if there is something we can work out.

No comments: