Thursday, December 13, 2007

Yeah...so...waiting until next year!!


I am not giving up on my 'Treasures and Trinkets'...but, for some reason I keep feeling pressure to get them finished and listed in time for Christmas.
And, well....that's just not going to happen. I think the pressure I've put on myself is hindering the results I am wanting to get from these pieces.
So...I'm taking the pressure off of myself and putting my experiments away until next year...then, I'll take my time and come up with some things I'm really happy with.
In the meantime....I'll do a few more original ACEO's and small paintings...some new 8 x 10 prints and Limited Edition ACEO prints and that will be it.
I've got some new series pieces coming that I'm pretty excited about...so be sure to 'watch' for these.

No comments: