I spent my week-end working on an experiment...and I wasn't able to list it.
I printed a few select pieces onto heavy watercolor paper and then coated the small prints with resin.
I have worked with resin for many years, but never purposely on paper pieces, so I wasn't sure how it would work. I was hoping for lapel pins...these are going to have to be magnets. I'm going to have to reinforce them as pins or pendants...but, I will keep trying.
Another problem I am having is how to get a good...clear...photograph of the finished piece. On this one...the color of the magnet is 'washed out'.
I think I have a bit more experimenting to do. I did list one..of my 'mother angels' tonight though. We'll see how she does.