Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hope the 'weirdness' is over!


This past week has been just 'weird'....
I'm not really sure why.

I've felt weird...weird things have been happening...
(just small weird things...like my Facebook updates 'disappearing'...
but then, later
reappearing...
my computer's done a few weird things it's never done before...
business has been....well...'weird'....
just things 'out of the norm'...)

But...they kind of 
'throw me off my game'
a bit...
and then I stand there wondering
"what in the world is going on".

Anyway....I do hope it is all
'finally' over....at least for a bit.

I'm waiting to find out some test results for
my oldest daughter, Wendy....
typical of the week I've had...
so...yeah...I hope the 'weirdness' is over.

3 comments:

Image Masking said...

excellent work! thanks a lot for sharing :)

The Words Crafter said...

I think the whole month of July was from someplace, or someTIME in the twilight zone and I am SOOOOO thankful it's over!!! I hope everything is okay with your daughter...

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

August is starting out on a bit of a 'weird' note too...maybe it's summer...maybe it's that I have a birthday coming up at the end of the month (and I haven't been this 'bummed' since I turned 25)...probably a lot of reason really.
I'll learn sometime Monday if my daughter's tests came out okay...it's her birthday on Wednesday..so I'm hoping for a good birthday for her.