Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What Shall I Do?

I've got so many things I WANT to do...and so little time to do it in.

It would probably not be as big a deal
if I were actually 'making a living'
doing what I'm doing...
mostly my Rustic Goth Etsy Shop.
But...things have been
more than 'strange' over there since March.

Every time I think things are
'back to normal'
they decide to change things up..
and whenever they do this...it seems
it affects a whole lot of shops
for weeks and weeks.
And...my shop just happens to be one.

So...I'm trying to best figure out
what I should do.

I wanted to do a bunch of new
floral paintings...especially for CMZ Art...
but it may end up being a
huge waste of time.
I hate being so dependent on One Venue...
but since I refuse to ever go back to
eBay...I guess I'm 'stuck'.
I've got shops at
Artfire,
Zibbet,
1000 Markets...
all of them still without even 1 sale...

maybe I'll do a bunch of new stuff for
my Zazzle shops.

I don't make much money...per sale...but
I do make sales on each of my Zazzle sites...
so that may be where I end up
putting my new floral 
and other
CMZ Art pieces.

Yep....I think I've talked myself into devoting a week
or so...to doing a whole bunch of new pieces
exclusive to Zazzle.

Sometimes I just have to
'commit it to paper'




4 comments:

The Words Crafter said...

I'm curious...

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

What about???

Probably my 'ramblings'....

The Words Crafter said...

what kinds of things you're going to put in here...if you do any totes with your precious goth girls or the character like "any which way the wind blows" let me know...i have an addiction to totes and all teachers love them...great gifts...

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

Things have really slowed down for me on Etsy.
Whenever this happens, I tend not to do a lot of new works to list there, and change my focus instead..to sites like Zazzle.
I will be listing LOTS of new pieces on merchandise there in the coming weeks...including some wonderful new Totes.