Saturday, December 26, 2009

Spending the rest of the year on New Paintings!



I made a New Year's Resolution
last year...
'to become better organized'..
and I have kept it!

One of my resolutions for 2010
was to 'build' a little
mini-studio in the corner of my dining room...
(I work mostly in my dining room and living room as my
studio/ print/ shipping center
is too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer)

Well..I was interviewed by
Sue Shellenbarger
of the Wall Street Journal..
who sent a photographer to shoot
my organized work space...
and
this prompted me to go ahead and
put up my 'mini-studio' a few weeks early.

Soooo...I will be spending the time between Christmas and
New Year
doing a batch of new paintings for my
Rustic Goth Shop...AND maybe even for my

Hope everyone had a
Wonderful Christmas
and wishing for you
a
Great New Year!

2 comments:

Ann Martin Photography BLOG said...

WOW! How great is it to be interviewed by the Wall Street Journal? Dang!

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

I'll have to post more info when I get it.
I'm not sure when the article is going to run...it's about 'New Year's Resolutions' so I'm thinking...closer to New Year's.