Monday, December 21, 2009

Coming Up on a New Year!



With the New Year fast approaching...
I have been soooo busy cleaning
and doing last minute
shipping for my Rustic Goth Etsy Shop

I really am tired...but I've got
one more day of cleaning yet to do.

I'm just now getting around to doing my
Fall Cleaning.
That means everything comes off of the shelves
and gets a good scrubbing.

I normally do it much sooner but,
between my damaged roof (that took
until almost winter to get repaired)
and the shows I did this year...
time just 'got away' from me.

Last year I made a New Year's Resolution
to become better organized..
and I've really tried to keep that resolution..
when something gets 'let go'
the result is
'disorganization'.
So...you see why I've been so busy...
well...that...and something I will reveal before
the first of the year:).

No comments: