Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I have been tagged by Jerry "I Know What I'm Doing" and since his blog is so entertaining and he is a good sport, I am up for a bit of entertainment and accept his 'challenge'.

Here's how it works....

A. Name & link back to the person who tagged you - done!
B. List six (un)important things that make you happy - ok..I'll give it a shot.
C. Tag six bloggers & let them know they're it by leaving them a comment - do I know six bloggers who would be 'game'?...we'll see.


So here go my 6 (un) important happy-makers.
1. Morning coffee (in my case...AFTERNOON coffee)
2. Estate auctions
3. Thinking I'll (one day) win the Lottery
4. Cherry or apricot kolaches
5. Taking notes and making lists
6. Meerkat Manor

And....I choose to "tag"

Caroline's Crafts

A Melancholy Dwelling

Becky

Whimsy Folk Artist

Ready 2 Go

Okay...I could only come up with 5 as well....I think I need to quit working so hard and find the time to make more friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the coffee and lottery! :)