Friday, May 16, 2008

New Etsy feature...shop policies.




Etsy has just included a new section in our shops..."Shop Policies".

I found it a rather useful section...and a way to address the FAQs I have received, without seeming negative or (I hope) unkind.

I have been asked, in the past, if I would consider trading or consigning my shop pieces....unfortunately, this is just something I am unable to do. I tend to put off answering these convos for as long as possible, I don't want to come off as rude.

The fact is...I can't afford to sit on any of my pieces for indefinite periods...this is how I pay my bills.

This little section provided me a way to answer those questions indirectly....so if they ever come up in a direct convo in the future...I can just refer them to my Shop Policies. So much easier...I think!

I have found the sweetest little vintage photos that are now in the public domain, meaning that the copyright has expired and they are free to use. I am currently working on a new series...as yet unnamed...that I hope to have a few pieces ready to list by the first part of next week.
And...my little red, white and black digital art pieces...the very first pieces I ever attempted...will be retired soon! I love the little pieces...and they've made it into a number of Treasuries...but, ...it's time...
Recipe prints are retired as well...
Look for a lot of new pieces and new series in the coming weeks....!!!

No comments: