Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Etsy is 'Down' today....



So, what do you think of my new piece. I am learning how to use PhotoShop and this is a piece I created digitally. I LOVE it! I think it has a 3D effect almost. I do have it listed in my CMZart Etsy shop as a digital print.

Etsy is down today..I guess. I can't get on anyway. I'm assuming their servers are having problems, what with all of the folks who are migrating from eBay to Etsy.

It drives me crazy when I can't get onto Etsy. I was that way when I first left eBay. I must be a little 'OCD' because I have a routine...I get up, turn on my computer and the weather channel, make coffee, log onto Etsy, check for convos..sales...renew something in CMZart and in Rustic Goth, check my emails...etc. When I can't do that, it's like...'OMG, what am I going to do now?" I really need to calm down a bit.

So, I opened yet another shop...on iCraft!

This puts me on....
Art.Com
Art by Us
Etsy
Trunkt
Art Cards Wanted
Cafe Press
Zazzle

and now...iCraft.

Most of these sites do not require a lot of micro-managing, so I don't yet feel totally overwhelmed. But, with this being how I make my living and pay my bills, I'm determined to be as visible as I possibly can!

No comments: