Friday, January 25, 2013

New Items EVERYWHERE



I LOVE this Bathroom Rules Subway Art print I have listed in my

It is a large print
12" x 18"
printed on 13" x 19" Fine Art Paper.
 


 Alphabet Art Prints in Progress.
I hope to have all 26 Letters of the Alphabet
as Alphabet Art Prints
listed in my Etsy Shop
by mid-February at the very latest.
I'm almost halfway there...
check them out here.

Or...
you can get them as magnets
 




Printable 2013 Wizard of Oz Calendar
Exclusive
to my
Check it out!!
 

This 'Serenity Prayer' Tree Art print is ONLY
available in my
This will also become the new home of all
of my
Large Tree Art prints formerly available
in my Rustic Goth Etsy Shop
and prices will be lower there.

Finally...
is the only place where any of my Tuscan Art pieces
can be found.
And...I'm adding new items frequently.

No comments: